Sunday, March 27, 2016

P r e f a c e (Deleted Soon)

First at all, give thanks for God's love and grace for us.

Thanks to Allah for helping me and give me chance to start blogging.
And i would like to say thank you to Mr. Rosyid Dodiyanto, M. Hum. as the lecturer that always teaches us and give much knowledge about how to practice English well.

This blog is the one of English task that composed of Creative Writing and created to sharing about creative writing, also contains some example that can help the readers to improve their writing skill.

I realized my blog is not perfect and my english is bad, but i hope it can be useful for us.
Critics and suggestion is needed here to make this blog be better.

Hopefully  as the student in "English Diploma Program of Unsoed" can study more professional by using English as the second language whatever we done. 

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment